- Carbonic-x cylindrical lens for clarity, impact resistance and improved airflow
- Anti-glare Fog-X inner lens for fog-free performance
Fit / Integration
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith helmets for maximum comfort, ventilation and performance
- Double strap for easy size adjustment
- The extra-wide silicone-backed strap stays in place
- Single layer compression molded facial foam for a comfortable fit
- The Responsive Fit™ frame adapts to your face for a precise, comfortable fit
- Microfiber goggle bag
In Stock, ready to ship.
We will ship your order in 1-3 days on stock items.
Delivery to EU Countries is 4-10 days from the day of dispatch with EU economy and 2-3 days with FedEx
Available upon request.
In case the product you have chosen is not in stock ready to ship, the delivery time is usually 10-20 working days.
Your order may be delayed for the following reasons:
- The product has been delayed by our supplier.
- The courier company for its own reasons may delay the delivery.
- But there are cases where an order of ours can get "stuck" in customs or in transit, as a result of which we do not have it in our warehouses when we calculate. The products you have ordered will be sent to you immediately after receiving them in our warehouses.
- During periods of extreme weather or strikes and in any other case where we do not have jurisdiction, which may affect the transport and delivery times of your order.
For any questions about your order, do not hesitate to contact us
The Responsive Fit design allows the frame to adapt and follow the contours of your face, fitting perfectly on any face. Using only the most essential material and creating a flexible mesh architecture, Smith eyeglass frames behave like a suspension system that precisely adapts to your unique face shape, ensuring a precise and comfortable fit.
Cylindrical Carbonic-x lens
Cylindrical lenses are built on a base curve around the Y (vertical) axis. Smith cylindrical lenses are offered in carbonic-x material with optical technology TLT (lens cone technology) and a 5 base curve.
Returns and Refunds
Within 14 days from the date of receipt and as long as the conditions are met.
Smith was founded in the United States of America in 1965 and specializes in equipment & accessories for cycling and winter sports.
It has helmets with Koroyd, MIPS, Vaporfit and Performance technologies. Goggles with MAG and Chromapop technologies, and based on innovation to offer top safety and comfort from the most beginner to the most experienced and demanding rider!
Available Payment Methods.
PayPal, Credit Card, Bank Deposit.