The Smith Maze ski and snowboard helmet ensures you have the latest safety innovations, including MIPS™. And because no technology will help you if you're not wearing your helmet, it features our lightest design and audio-compatible ear pads so you can hear everything. Don't let its minimalist exterior fool you, nine fixed vents and proven AirEvac™ technology keep airflow and your goggles fog-free.
- Lightweight in-mold construction combines the outer shell and EPS foam for a one-piece design that is lightweight and durable.
- MIPS® Brain Protection System reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head
- Choose colors offered without MIPS system
- Certification: ASTM F 2040, CE EN 1077:2007 CLASS B
Fit / Integration
- Designed for total integration with Smith goggles for maximum comfort and ventilation
- The AirEvac™ ventilation system integrates with Smith Goggles for fog-free lenses
- The self-adjusting fit system bends to match the shape of your head for maximum comfort
- Nine fixed vents for consistent airflow
- Removable Snapfit SL2 ear cushions add warmth and are sound chip compatible
- Detachable goggle strap lock for improved shell when glasses are worn under helmet
- Beanie compatible
- Aleck™ audio systems compatible
In Stock, ready to ship.
We will ship your order in 1-3 days on stock items.
Delivery to EU Countries is 4-10 days from the day of dispatch with EU economy and 2-3 days with FedEx
Available upon request.
In case the product you have chosen is not in stock ready to ship, the delivery time is usually 10-20 working days.
Your order may be delayed for the following reasons:
- The product has been delayed by our supplier.
- The courier company for its own reasons may delay the delivery.
- But there are cases where an order of ours can get "stuck" in customs or in transit, as a result of which we do not have it in our warehouses when we calculate. The products you have ordered will be sent to you immediately after receiving them in our warehouses.
- During periods of extreme weather or strikes and in any other case where we do not have jurisdiction, which may affect the transport and delivery times of your order.
For any questions about your order, do not hesitate to contact us
MIPS® IS A BRAIN PROTECTION SYSTEM - DESIGNED FOR ADDITIONAL PROTECTION ON HELMETS.
The MIPS® Brain Protection System (BPS) is located inside the helmet, between the comfort padding and the EPS (a high-quality foam used to reduce energy).
For certain impacts, MIPS® BPS significantly reduces the forces transmitted to the brain.
MIPS® stands for Multi-directional Impact Protection System.
Koroyd features the world's thinnest walled tubes, resulting in a structure which is 95% air. This reduces weight and enhances comfort without compromising on safety.
Koroyd's welded tubes crumple instantly and consistently on impact, absorbing maximum force in a controlled manner, minimizing energy transferred to your head.
Air flows consistently through the open-cells, whilst hot air from your head can easily escape, ensuring more efficient cooling in the most intense conditions.
Returns and Refunds
Within 14 days from the date of receipt and as long as the conditions are met.
Smith was founded in the United States of America in 1965 and specializes in equipment & accessories for cycling and winter sports.
It has helmets with Koroyd, MIPS, Vaporfit and Performance technologies. Goggles with MAG and Chromapop technologies, and based on innovation to offer top safety and comfort from the most beginner to the most experienced and demanding rider!
Available Payment Methods.
Credit Card, Bank Deposit and Apple Pay.